Welcome to the Camden County Planning & Development’s Public Portal
We issue permits and licenses for the unincorpated area of Camden County only. We DO NOT issue any permits or licenses for the cities of Woodbine, Kingsland or St. Marys.
APPLICATIONS TAB – ALL PERMITS: Building, Electrical, Manufactured Home, Accessory Structure, Pool, Demolition, Rezones, Variances, Special Use, Occupational Tax Certificates, etc.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS TO RECEIVE AN E-MAIL RESPONSE REGARDING THE STATUS OF YOUR COMPLETED PERMIT APPLICATION. (ALL PERMITS ARE REVIEWED BEFORE ACCEPTING PAYMENTS AND ISSUING PERMITS.)
PERMITS WILL NOT BE DEEMED VAILD UNLESS A GEORGIA BUSINESS LICENSE IS CURRENT AND ALL FEES HAVE BEEN PAID
This application provides the public access to the current status of applications, permits and inspection requests. It also provides the public access to reference materials and documentation.
PLEASE PROCESS THE FOLLOWING THROUGH THIS PORTAL
- Permits: Apply for permits
- Occupational Tax Certificates (Business License)
- Documents: Submit building plans, site plans, engineering documents, elevation certificates, drawings, photographs, etc. The permit department may need to add the submittal requirements to your permit. We will do this during the review of your permit.
- Payments: Pay for your permit(s) (applications must be reviewed and approved before payment can be made). Payments online are accepted by Credit/Debit card with a convenience fee. Onsite Payments can be received during business hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm) at the Planning & Development Office. Please bring in a copy of your invoice along with your payment (the County accepts cash, check or credit/debit card). Impact Fees must be paid separately. You may also mail in your check. Please include a copy of your invoice with your payment. (Checks should be made payable to the Camden County Board of Commissioners and mailed to 107 N Gross Rd Ste 3, Kingsland, GA 31548).
- Inspections: Request an inspection: Daily inspections are available and are generally performed between the hours of 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. If you need an inspection scheduled outside of these times, you will need to contact the Building Division directly. INSPECTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED AT LEAST 24 HRS AHEAD OF TIME.